• Organisation

Glastonbury Child and Family Services

Details

Glastonbury Child and Family Services was the new name given in 1984 to the former Glastonbury Children’s Home. The name change reflected the agency’s new directions and service philosophies. The history of the organisation dates back to 1854 and the establishment of the Geelong Orphan Asylum. In 2011, the organisation changed its name to Glastonbury Community Services.

  • From

    1984

  • To

    2011

Locations

  • 1984 - 2000s

    Glastonbury Child and Family Services ran a family group home at 72 Tulloh Road, Elliminyt, Victoria (Building Still standing)

  • 1984 - 2011

    Glastonbury Child and Family Services was located in Geelong, Victoria (Building Still standing)

Contact Find & Connect

Save page